What is MBBS full form?
Actual meaning then it is derived from Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae
Often simplified as :- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
and well the long form of MBBS is , 4′1/2 years of course followed by 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship. The duration in which you write 9 semesters , 4 professional exams, studying 19 subjects giving a minimum of 72 written and 42 oral exams…. Which are reflective of your year-long postings in the wards and maintaining of 32 humongous files(the worst part :p) while preparing for the pg entrance exams side by side !! :-p #JustAHumour
So, MBBS Full Form is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS is the official undergraduate degree awarded to students who graduate from medical schools or universities to enter the medical profession.
It consists of 4 Proffs- (or 3 we can say as it is divided into Final proff 1 and Final proff 2)
First Year MBBS
- It is of one year duration and it consists of 3 main subjects.
Download MBBS first year Books:
- [pdf] BD Chaurasia human Anatomy download [Upper Limb and Thorax]
- [pdf] BD Chaurasia human Anatomy pdf download -Head and Neck
- [pdf] BD Chaurasia human Anatomy download [Lower limb, Abdomen and Pelvis]
- [pdf] K sembulingam Essentials of physiology e book download
- [pdf] U satyanarayana biochemistry pdf download e book
- MBBS first year Books and syllabus : 1st proff
Second year MBBS
Second Year MBBS comprises of 1 and half year.and it consists of 4 subjects namely
- Forensic Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Download Second Year MBBS Books and Notes:
- [pdf] KD Tripathi Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 6th Edition
- [pdf] DAMS LAST LOOK SERIES- MICROBIOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD
- [pdf] Download Harsh Mohan Textbook of Pathology Free
- [pdf] Nagesh Kumar Rao Forensic Medicine e book pdf download
Third Year MBBS [ Final proff part 1]
Third year MBBS consists of mainly 3 subjects with medicine, surgery and pediatrics going side by side.
- Community Medicine
Download 3rd year MBBS notes and Books:
- [pdf] K Park Preventive and Social Medicine Download
- [Community Medicine/PSM] Handwritten Notes by DAMS teachers download pdf
- [ENT] Handwritten Notes by DAMS teachers download
- [pdf and audio] DAMS Handwritten Notes free download [OPHTHALMOLOGY]
Fourth year MBBS [Final proff part 2]
FInal year MBBS or fourth year MBBS is very tough and consists of following subjects.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Download Fourth Year MBBS BOOKS and notes:
- [pdf] Davidson’s Principles and practice of Medicine 22nd edition pdf Free Download
- [pdf updated]Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 19th Edition pdf free
- [pdf] OP Ghai Essentials of Pediatrics book download 8th edition
- [GYNAECOLOGY] Handwritten Notes by DAMS teachers download pdf
Hope you liked this, MBBS full form if you still has any query feel free to ask in comments.