[pdf] USMLE First AID 2017 pdf free download
usmle first aid 2017 pdf Download For Free, Link Below
Key Features in First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017
Below are the new features added in this latest edition:
- 30+ entirely new facts and better organization of related facts throughout the book, such as the neurodegenerative disorders (p. 490), cellular changes (p. 214), and gallstones and related pathologies (p. 379)
- Continued expansion of quality improvement principles, safety science, and healthcare delivery to align more closely with the USMLE Content Outline and student feedback.
- A complete reorganization of the Neurology chapter to better distinguish normal physiology from neuropathology and to emphasize the special senses.
- Improved Rapid Review section now fully cross-referenced to the text, to quickly find these high-yield concepts in context.
- Almost 5,000 specific textual updates culled from more than 50,000 comments and suggestions by experienced medical students and board review experts.
- Over 50 new full-color photos to help visualize various disorders, descriptive findings, and basic science concepts.
- Many imaging photos have been relabeled and optimized to show both normal anatomy and pathologic findings.
- Over 75 new or revised line diagrams that integrate pathophysiology, therapeutics, and diseases into memorable frameworks for annotation and personalization; examples include pages 96 (MHC I and II), 534 (psychiatric diagnoses by symptom duration), and 595 (estrogen).
- Thick, embossed cover and heavy-duty binding for increased durability and longevity.
About Tao LeTao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.Some students come to us saying they are “saving” First Aid for their dedicated study time a few weeks before the exam. Although First Aid is a high-yield review book, the 2014 edition has 583 pages of material! No one can completely learn First Aid in a few weeks (despite what fellow classmates might say), so it’s best to start early. Studying First Aid alongside your classes during your pre-clinical years is the best bet, and reviewing First Aid even after these classes end will help translate what you learned in each class to long-term memory for Step 1.
Click Below to Download usmle first aid 2017 pdf
Buy Books Online :