[pdf] Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology download, 27th Edition
Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology introduces you to the basic of microbiology sciences including virology, bacteriology, mycology, parasitology and other disciplines of the field.
Along with brief descriptions of each organism, you will find vital perspectives on pathogenesis, diagnostic laboratory tests, clinical findings, treatment, and epidemiology. The book also includes an entire chapter of case studies that focuses on differential diagnosis and management of microbial infections.
Here’s why Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology is essential for USMLE review:
- It contains650+ USMLE-style review questions which will definitely help you crack USMLE
- 300+ informative tables and illustrations for Board Review
- 23 case studies to sharpen you differential diagnosis and treatment skills
- It emphasis on latest techniques in laboratory which aids in diagnostic sciences
- This Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology includes full color and diagramatic illustrations
- Summary is given at the end of each chapter.
- Chapter concept checks given which will help you retain more of stuff for board review.
- [pdf] Download USMLE Step 1 Kaplan Notes Pharmacology
- [pdf] USMLE Notes Step 1 kaplan Physiology Download
- [pdf] USMLE Step 1 notes for Microbiology and Immunology download
- [pdf] Download BRS Pediatrics pdf (Board Review Series) free
Below is the download link of Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology, 27th Edition download
Buy Books Online [ Affiliate Link] :