Davidson’s Principles and practice of Medicine 22nd edition pdf Free Download
Davidson’s Principles and practice of Medicine 22nd edition Final proff MBBS is one of the most used book by Medical students for studying Medicine in MBBS.
Although there are many other books like Harrison’s Principles of Internal medicine but its i think not much of a use for a MBBS student, because its very lengthy and almost impossible to revise in exam time.
So, its afterall davison’s principles and practice of medicine which comes to rescue, and i too studied from Davidson only, and its better if you make notes out of this revolutionary book(although i am trying to help you by making notes, and giving you through my another weblog: TheAlphaMedico.com , it will be live soon for your help 🙂 )
ahh… Lets come on to, some of the salient features of the book, Davidson’s principles and practice of medicine before downloading it in pdf .
- [pdf] K Park Preventive and Social Medicine Download
- [pdf] Arup Kumar Kundu clinical Medicine download pdf
- [Medicine] Handwritten Notes for NEET PG ( from DAMS teachers) free download
Editors: Stuart Ralston Ian Penman Mark Strachan Richard Hobson
- In this 22nd Edition the chapters have been re-organised into three distinct sections. The underlying principles of medicine are described concisely in the first part of the book, which is then followed by a new group of chapters focusing on emergency and critical care medicine. The detailed practice of medicine within each sub-specialty is described in the third section of system-based chapters.
- Most chapters begin with a two-page overview of the important elements of the clinical examination to illustrate the key steps in the examination of the relevant system.
- A practical, problem-based clinical approach is described in the ‘Presenting Problems’ sections, to complement the detailed descriptions of each disease.
- The text is extensively illustrated, with over 800 diagrams, clinical photographs, and radiology and pathology images.
- 1350 text boxes present key information in a way suitable for study, each classified according to the type of information they contain and coded using specific symbols.
- A combined index and glossary of medical acronyms contains over 10,000 subject entries.
- The text uses both SI and non-SI units to make it suitable for readers throughout the globe.
Fundamentals of medicine
- Clinical decision making
- Good prescribing
- Clinical genetics
- Clinical immunology
- Population health
- Principles of infectious disease
- [updated]Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 19th Edition pdf free
- [pdf] Hutchinson’s Clinical Manual of medicine free download pdf
- [pdf] OP Ghai Essentials of Pediatrics book download 8th edition
Emergency and critical care medicine
- Poisons & toxicology
- Environmental medicine
- Acute medicine and critical illness
- Infectious diseases
- HIV infection and AIDS
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Clinical biochemistry and metabolism
- Kidney and urinary tract disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Endocrine disease
- Nutrition & health
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alimentary tract and pancreatic disease
- Liver and biliary tract disease
- Blood disease
- Musculoskeletal disease
- Neurological disease
- Medical ophthalmology
- Medical psychiatry
- Skin disease
- Maternal medicine
- Transitional medicine
- Ageing and disease
- Palliative care & pain management
Click Below to Download Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine 22nd Edition pdf
Buy Books Online at discounted Rates [ Affiliate links] :
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 1,395.00Was: INR 2,795.00
- Price: INR 900.00Was: INR 1,065.60