BD Chaurasia human Anatomy pdf download [Head and Neck]
Anatomy and Disssection Table; How can one forget experience of DH Table in a medical school.
DH Table Crush,Gossips, Movie planning and fun…No medico can forget in their medical school life.
But at the same time Human Anatomy seems to be tough for many medicos.
There is a book BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy divided into Head and neck, Upper limb and lower limb and the other one called “0 book” or general anatomy.
BD Chaurasia is like Bible for Medical school 1st year MBBS, if studied thoroughly it helps lifelong no matter what branch you opt in your PG.
There are four parts of BD Chaurasia of Anatomy and these are as:
- Upper Limb and Thorax
- Head, Neck and Brain
- Lower limb, Abdomen and Pelvis
- Zero book or General anatomy
TIPS TO STUDY AND RETAIN ANATOMY
- DO not go to Dissection hall/ DH without your BD chaurasia book and dissection book (usually Cunningham’s),carry your book always and study which part you are dissecting (be it Head and neck, upper limb or lower limb).
- Learn to practice neat diagrams (although i couldn’t make it :-P)
- Don’t Miss DH/Dissection Hall for parties or fun….
Important Topics for Head and Neck (PCT as well as pre-proffs and proffs)
- Tympanic membrane and external auditory canal – gross anatomy,arterial supply,nerve supply.
- Facial Nerve
- Temporomandibular joint.
- Cavernous sinus thrombosis
- Soft palate
- Extrinsic muscles of eyeball
- Thyroid gland (All ,applied part during thyroidectomy is very important).
- Parotid gland
- Vertebral artery and its contribution to complete the circle of Willis.
- Middle ear cavity
- Oculomotor nerve
- Paranasal air sinuses
- Lymphatic drainage of tongue
- Pyriform fossa
- Bell’s Palsy
- Coats of eyeball
- Aqueous humor
- Inlet of larynx
- Dorsum of tongue and its nerve supply
- Spine of sphenoid
- Thyroglossal duct
- Cleft palate
- Dangerous area of face
- Cricoid cartilage
- Superior cervical ganglion
- Recurrent laryngeal nerve
- Inferior Constrictor of pharynx
- Horner’s syndrome
- Branchial cyst
- Corneal reflex
- Histology of Palatine tonsil
- Temporalis muscle
- Sternocleido-mastoid muscle
- Lacrimal gland
- Ciliary body
- Rima glottidis
- Lacrimal apparatus
- Deep cervical fascia
- Little’s area of epistaxis
Hope it helps in your first year MBBS. If you still wants any guidance regarding Medical School Feel free to ask in comments Below.
Click Below to Download
Buy Books Online Discounted Price
Products from Amazon.in
- B.D.Chaurasia's Human Anatomy : Regional and Applied Dissection and Clinical Volome 1 : Upper Limb and Thorax With CD & Wall ChartPrice: INR 415.00Was: INR 520.00
- Human Anatomy By B D Chaurasia's 7th Edition (Set Of 4 Books) Vol-1,2,3&4 (Paperback, BD Chaurasia's)Price: INR 1,400.00Was: INR 1,901.00
- Price: INR 505.00Was: INR 650.00
- Price: INR 550.00Was: INR 720.00
- Price: INR 255.00Was: INR 295.00
- Price: INR 360.00Was: INR 479.00
- Price: INR 835.00Was: INR 1,974.00
- Price: INR 428.00Was: INR 490.00
- BD Chaurasia's Human Anatomy Regional and Applied Dissection and Clinical: Vol. 2: Lower Limb Abdomen and PelvisPrice: INR 325.00Was: INR 390.00
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms leave us a message via [email protected] or our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.