- 1 BD Chaurasia human Anatomy pdf download [Upper Limb and Thorax]
- 1.1 Also Download :
- 1.2 TIPS TO STUDY AND RETAIN ANATOMY
- 1.3 Important Topics in Upper Limb and Thorax ( for PCT as well as pre proffs and proffs)
- 1.4 Products from Amazon.in
BD Chaurasia human Anatomy pdf download [Upper Limb and Thorax]
Anatomy and Disssection Table; How can one forget experience of DH Table in a medical school.
DH Table Crush,Gossips, Movie planning and fun…No medico can forget in their medical school life.
But at the same time Human Anatomy seems to be tough for many medicos.
There is a book BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy divided into Head and neck, Upper limb and lower limb and the other one called “0 book” or general anatomy.
BD Chaurasia is like Bible for Medical school 1st year MBBS, if studied thoroughly it helps lifelong no matter what branch you opt in your PG.
There are four parts of BD Chaurasia of Anatomy and these are as:
- Upper Limb and Thorax
- Head, Neck and Brain
- Lower limb, Abdomen and Pelvis
- Zero book or General anatomy
Also Download :
TIPS TO STUDY AND RETAIN ANATOMY
- DO not go to Dissection hall/ DH without your BD chaurasia book and dissection book (usually Cunningham’s),carry your book always and study which part you are dissecting (be it Head and neck, upper limb or lower limb).
- Learn to practice neat diagrams (although i couldn’t make it :-P)
- Don’t Miss DH/Dissection Hall for parties or fun….
Upper Limb and Thorax is also an important aspect which we need to study..
Important Topics in Upper Limb and Thorax ( for PCT as well as pre proffs and proffs)
- Breast (General anatomy, lymphatic drainage most important)
- Brachial Plexus (with applied anatomy, atleast 2)
- Bell’s palsy- separate question
- Axillary artery (relations most imp)
- Cubital fossa
- Radial nerve
- Median nerve
- Ulnar nerve
- Sensory supply of hand
- Dorsal venous arch
- Extensor retinaculum
- Shoulder joint
- Radio ulnar joint
- Median cubital vein
- Basilic vein
- Cephalic vein
These topics are enough for passing you PCT and pre proffs as well as proffs.
Hope it helps in your first year MBBS. If you still wants any guidance regarding Medical School Feel free to ask in comments Below.
Click Below to Download BD Chaurasia pdf [Upper Limb and Thorax]
Buy Books Online Discounted Price
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 423.00Was: INR 540.00
Price: INR 221.00
Price: INR 404.00Was: INR 479.00
Price: INR 599.00
Price: INR 499.00Was: INR 569.00
BD Chaurasia's Human Anatomy Regional and Applied Dissection and Clinical: Vol. 2: Lower Limb Abdomen and PelvisPrice: INR 425.00Was: INR 579.00
Please note these are external links and we do not host any downloads on our website. If you are the owner of the content or have disputes regarding the terms leave us a message via [email protected] or our Contact Us page. Any violation or infringement will be immediately removed upon confirmation.